1. Tickets will be sent to the email address supplied at the time of booking. These tickets must be brought with you and presented at the Frightmare ticket desk.
2. Any changes required to your ticket will incur a £5 administration fee.
3. We cannot issue any refunds for cancellations or non-arrivals.
4. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather or any further force majeure. In the event of a cancellation due to weather, no refund will be issued but exchanges may be offered at our discretion.
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation, and to alter, close or remove details of attractions without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
6. Any persons deemed intoxicated or to be acting inappropriately will not be permitted into the attractions and could be removed from the attractions/event at any time.
7. Please arrive at the event at the time indicated on your ticket.
8. You may visit the evening attractions in any order.
9. All attractions will close 90 minutes after the last admission. For example, if your arrival time on your ticket is 9.30pm, Frightmare will close at 11.00pm. Please also refer to the signs around the arena. Refunds cannot be given for attractions not visited.
10. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
11. No babes in arms will be admitted. This is for your safety and to ensure that the rest of the party/group get to experience the full attraction. Our actors will not ‘tone down’ the experience for small children. If you don’t want your children having nightmares then don’t bring them!
12. Your ticket is valid for one trip on the Haunted Hayride and one visit each to Séance, Wonderland, Caged and The Offering.
13. We have the right to take away any food or drink that has been brought into Frightmare without prior arrangement.
14. No illegal substances may be brought onto the premises at any time.
15. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited, other than in the designated outdoor smoking areas.
16. Due to the nature of the attractions, Frightmare is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions, epilepsy, claustrophobia or of a nervous disposition. Always seek medical advice beforehand if you are affected by any of these conditions.
17. VAT is included in all prices, charged at 20%. Our VAT number is R Keene & Sons – 275 1556 47.
18. Dogs are not allowed into Frightmare. Guide dogs are allowed into the site but not in any of the attractions.
19. Vehicles are parked at the owners’ own risk. We accept no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle.
20. All fairground rides are operated by an outside company, not R Keene and Sons, trading as Frightmare Halloween Festival.
21. Sometimes Frightmare Halloween Festival or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the attraction, which may feature guests. By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that Frightmare Halloween Festival or any authorised party may use such images or video footage in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Frightmare Halloween Festival or the authorised party.