1. All persons entering the event must pay for admission. Carers please check our FAQ’s for admission requirements. Tickets will be sent to the email address supplied at the time of booking. These tickets must be brought with you and presented at the Frightmare ticket desk. We accept tickets in digital format as well as printed. For lost tickets, please check our FAQ’S.
2. Any changes required to your ticket will incur a £5 administration fee.
3. We cannot issue any refunds for cancellations or non-arrivals.
4. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather or any further force majeure. In the event of a cancellation due to weather, no refund will be issued but exchanges may be offered at our discretion.
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation, and to alter, close or remove details of attractions without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
6. Any persons deemed intoxicated or to be acting inappropriately will not be permitted into the attractions and could be removed from the attractions/event at any time.
7. Please arrive at the event at the time indicated on your ticket.
8. You may visit the evening attractions in any order.
9. For closing times, please observe signage around the arena on the night that you attend. As a rough guide, attractions will be set to close two hours after the final ticket time slot. For example, if the final arrival time is 21:00, attractions will close at 23:00.
10. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
11. No babes in arms will be admitted. This is for your safety and to ensure that the rest of the party/group get to experience the full attraction. Our actors will not ‘tone down’ the experience for small children.
12. Your ticket type confirms which attractions you have access to. Your ticket will be exchanged for a pass when you arrive on site. This pass clearly shows what attractions you have access to.
13. We reserve the right to confiscate any food or drink that has been brought into Frightmare without prior arrangement.
14. No illegal substances may be brought onto the premises at any time.
15. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited, other than in the designated outdoor smoking areas.
16. Due to the nature of the attractions, Frightmare is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions, epilepsy, claustrophobia or of a nervous disposition. Always seek medical advice beforehand if you are affected by any of these conditions.
17. VAT is included in all prices, charged at 20%. Our VAT number is R Keene & Sons – 275 1556 47.
18. Dogs are not permitted at Frightmare. Guide dogs are permitted in the arena, but not in any of the attractions.
19. Vehicles are parked at the owners’ own risk. We do not accept liability for damage or theft caused to any vehicle.
20. All fairground rides are operated by a third party, R Keene and Sons, trading as Frightmare, accept no responsibility for loss or injury directly associated with these attractions.
21. Occasionally, Frightmare or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the event which may feature guests. By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that Frightmare or any authorised party may use such images or video footage in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Frightmare Halloween Festival or the authorised party.